As I believe in transparency in Politics, I have decided to publish details of my allowances on this website.

Basic Allowance

As a Councillor I receive £6,582 per annum as an allowance to carry out my duties. This includes an amount for IT and Communications.

Special Responsibility Allowance

I receive an additional £12,479 a year as a Special Responsibility Allowance for the considerable extra work and duties involved in being Leader of the Council.

Both the Basic Allowance and the Special Responsibility Allowance are taxable.


Due to the increased amount of travel involved in being the Leader of the Council, I have claimed for travel expenses since May 2017. Between May 2007 - April 2017 I didn't claim for petrol expenses.









Click Here to Contact Phil


If you have any ideas, issues or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Address: Cllr Phil North, C/O TVBC, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 3AJ.

Call: 077324 23023


Follow Phil


Sign up for e-mail updates